Multiple Download Files per Product, Download files in pack

Amish Gramish

I'm reposting this under a new topic name, and with more details, as I need to make sure I get as much interest in this as I can, because I want to make sure I get the best deal and as many people can get these changes together to help split the costs.
(Here's the original: http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/119427/ )

1. Edit PS so when you purchase a pack, you download all the files in the pack instead of having to have all the files in a .zip archive. (Magento Commerce does this.)

2. Link multiple products to the same file. (Such as selling a FLAC CD download and also giving MP3 copies of all the music as well. For a 10 song CD, there would be 21 links; two for each song, one per file type, and one for album art, instead of having one additional link per file type.)

3. Add the ability to place a Flash preview of the music right next to the name. (This isn't as important, as I can use a Flash script to do this, but it would be much better if it would be next to the product name instead of lower on the page.)

And if you are interested in making these changes or in paying for these changes, please post on this thread to help keep it active and to notify others that there is an audience for these things.

So, is anyone interested?

yes, thats something I also would be interested in. Download of multiple files instead of one big zip and also the ability to use the same file for several products. Those features would be extremly helpful for download shops!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...