Upgrade Path

Hello,

This post is more about clarification really. There is obviously something happening rather soon with regards to the iminent release of Version 1.0 (RC1). So now is the time for me to ask, will the upgrade path still work?

I have so far added a couple hundred products to my prestashop instalation, and would very much like to aviod re doing all that  ;D

I have strayed away from modifying the template so far, as I can see where things are going with this, and thought it best to hold out untill version 1.0 due to the fact that so many things I want to do, are going to be made easyer ;D

I would also like to know about the CMS you have mentioned in your official blog. I know this is slated for a post v1.0 release, however a little more information on this would be of great help. The term CMS encapsulates a wide variety of functions. I am asking from the view point, that unless certain things are included, then at some point I will need to hack away on my own CMS for Prestashop, and this could take many months. Best spent doing other things if possible ;D

Aside from this, I would also like to see some more information on how the Alias Search is going to be managed, and at what point.

So many questions, sorry! Im just eagerly awaiting to unveial my new superdooper e commerce site ;D