Question about SVN access to branches/patch releases

ps_developer

Hi all,

I do have a question about the presta team's strategy to handle bug fix releases and whether they give access to SVN patch branches.

I currently have a test environment based on 1.4.3.0 but I do have quite a few changes of my own on top of that. I'd like to know whether prestashop team does create a 1.4.3.1, 1.4.3.2, etc... branch for patch releases with bug fixes for any bugs reported on 1.4.3.0 so that I can rebase to the new branch or tag.

I don't seem to have access to any branches under http://svn.prestashop.com/branches/1.4.* (acccess forbidden).

Also, I don't see any changes on the 1.4.3.0 tag on top of just having the tag created from trunk. Also, 1.4.3.1 tag doesn't seem to exist.

Let me know and thanks a lot, Rgds,
Roberto.

Oh, ok, so is prestashop team creating tags for patch releases as well? let's say will there be a 1.4.3.1 tag created containing bug fixes for bugs found on 1.4.3.0 on top of the 1.4.3.0 tag (but without any of the new ongoing development on 1.4.4.0 release).

I checked and at least so far there isn't a 1.4.3.1 tag created, but maybe is a bit too early ...

Let me know, thanks,
Roberto.