[Solved] Product URL from database

Joshuaar

Hey guys,

I have been exporting product information (img url, description, category, price, etc.) from PHPMyAdmin into a csv file for a product comparison site to use. But the final thing I need is the Product URL's, and it seems it is not part of the database. It would be great to be able to pull it from the DB with the corresponding id_product as well so I can match it up easily.

Am I overlooking something? Or is there another way to pull the product url's from somewhere?

Thanks in advance!

Thankyou so much Angora!

I am using friendly URL's and use only English in my store, but I can see by using the first method it redirects to the friendly URL anyway.

E.G. http://www.domain.com/store/product.php?id_product=1 will end up something like http://www.domain.com/store/perfume/1-armani-code.html

Because I know which $id_product values I need from my previous exports I can just use that to make up the URL's. Being a newbie with MySQL and PHP I think this may be my best bet for now.

I will investigate the getProductLink further as well, as this csv file will need to be updated regularly.

Thanks again.

• 7 months later...

Hey guys,

I have been exporting product information (img url, description, category, price, etc.) from PHPMyAdmin into a csv file for a product comparison site to use. But the final thing I need is the Product URL's, and it seems it is not part of the database. It would be great to be able to pull it from the DB with the corresponding id_product as well so I can match it up easily.

Am I overlooking something? Or is there another way to pull the product url's from somewhere?

Thanks in advance!

Hi

Could you please explain how you exported product information (img url, description, category, price, etc.) from PHPMyAdmin into a csv

Many Thanks

Gary