Orders Not Appearing In Admin

After upgrading to 1.4.3 new orders are not appearing in admin. I only know about them because I get a copy via PayPal. And I can see the orders in the abandoned cart page. The customers are receiving 'your order was not processed' error messages despite their payments going through PayPal without any problems.

Anyone have any suggestions as to where to start looking to resolve this?

Thanks

I've disabled the one page checkout now as I read somewhere that this might be causing the problem. It will be interesting to see if this works for now. BTW I've found a way of accessing orders, you can see them under the shopping carts via the customers tab in admin. It's not perfect but at least I can see the orders.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I've been having a similar problem, but I'm using v 1.3.2.3.

The customer receives an invoice that looks pretty good except it doesn't list the sales tax on a line of its own.

When I go to try to generate invoices, the invoice is blank.

If I go to Orders then click on the cart # under Order Details, I see what they ordered but without any of the combinations, so I don't know what size product to send them. I can't find a way to get an order's Item #s so I can get the products shipped ... I have to use the item name and the price they were charged to figure out what they wanted.

If anyone has seen something like this and has suggestions, I'd appreciate the assistance.