Problem with Matrice theme

Hello everyone.

I have lot of problems with Matrice theme, maybe you can help me. First off all, where can I change background picture? :D My main problem is with sideshow. I know that I can change text (see picture) in themes/matrice/modules/editorial/editorial.tpl, but when I change something it doesn't show on homepage. It would be nice if someone help me.

Other problem is with rename "home" to "Catalog". Where can I do that?

48408_UYfoJSDisY8yqXG34puA_t

I have lot of problems with Matrice theme, maybe you can help me. First off all, where can I change background picture?
ANS:themes/matrice/modules/editorial/images. Just delete the old images(or rename them) and enter your new images in there with the titles of 1-4 in the order you want them to display.

My main problem is with sideshow. I know that I can change text (see picture) in themes/matrice/modules/editorial/editorial.tpl, but when I change something it doesn’t show on homepage. It would be nice if someone help me.
ANS: Have you gone back and forced compile after you have made your changes?

Other problem is with rename “home” to “Catalog”. Where can I do that?
ANS:You need to look in your modules and then "Top horizontal menu v1.3" Click on "Configure" under "Add Menu Top Link" create your new name you want " Catalogue" and add enter the path to it. The catalogue name will now appear in the top right box and you will want to "Add" it to the left box