2 module

alexko

Salutare,

de cateva zile am dat si eu de presta, si ce pot sa zic ... e belea, mai usor de customizat decat magento, mai greu decat oscommerce,sper ca in timp sa se ridice si sa avem o comunitate puternica:d.

Am facut 2 module pentru presta: 1 -e cu stiri si cu meteo, siteul meu e pentru pensiuni, inainte il aveam pe oscommerce, dar ca si optimizare presta e mult mai bun asa ca l am schimbat.

Stima si sper sa facem o comunitate puternica.

P.S.Intrebare, stie careva cum as putea sa fac un nou tab ca si descriere, ca am incercat dar m am incurcat in msql ;

asta e siteul , inca in lucru : www.epensiune.ro

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hello , srry for the response time, i was in vacation. i will upload the modules. it make connection with a external page.is very simple. and you don't need to pay for them. i will upload all of my modules.
1 is meteo;
2 is a reservation module , and on the reference you need to put the email address. in my case the hotel email address.
3 make in information tab , more tabs and the link is a html on a external folder on the server. the and you put the link in Supplier Reference. this is more complex , but is good for what i need.
This module is an extension of Marghoob Suleman extra-tab module.
(in tabContents.tpl will find the link to the external folder. in my case is "trasee").in the folder you will need to put this:
the img for the tabs and the html with the content and js for the tabs. it is in the archive.

i can upload here. the all archive is on my site: http://www.epensiune.ro/presta/modul.rar.
download-it from there.

Have a nice day:d :P

• 2 years later...