[HELP] Themes not Uploading with Theme Installer

I recently installed the theme installer module in my Prestashop and have tried to install several themes via zip upload. Each time I attempt to upload a theme I receive an error message stating "Zip File Seems to be Broken". I have tried redownloading several different zip files and I still receive an error. I have also unzipped the files and created a new zip files and I receive an error "Bad Zip Configuration".

I am not quite sure where to go from here. Everywhere I go in my admin panel about themes sends me back to the theme installer. Can someone recommend a solution or another way to upload this theme? I read the themes Read Me file but it is of very little help. Thank you!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

So I had the same problem, but I noticed I was attempting to upload the wrong zip file. I was uploading the file that templatemonster sent me.

Instead unzip that file, go inside and find a folder named themeXXX (XXXX denoting any number), open that folder and you will see three folders. Manual_install, sample_data, and themeinstallator.

Go and open themeinstallator and the zip file that you need to upload will be there. Upload it and follow instructions. I hope this helps.

http://www.templatemonster.com/help/quick-start-guide/prestashop-themes/v1-2/index_en.html