[Solved] RTE aka: Rich Text Editor Colors Not Working In Back Office.

Prestashop 1.4.3.0

I hacked up the Black Time theme pretty good and can no longer see the words in any of my products in admin. I replaced all the RTE styles with the ones in the prestashop 1.4.2.5 default theme didn't help. I have had firebug on it in admin and it says its the colors in the RTE but its not. Meaning when I change the colors for the fonts or back ground it does nothing. My RTE is inheriting the white color font from somewhere else in the style sheet. I can't figure out where. I will add some screen shots in a min.

Ok sorry about the delay. I had to go to work! It seems that the RTE is inheriting colors other than the RTE specific ones set in the style sheet. I can't figure out which one and I have tried.

47981_5K16aimkSV73KZALRCGv_t

public_html/js/tiny_mce/themes/advanced/skins/cirkuit/content.css

I am so use to using firebug that I never even turn on webdev anymore. Anyway webdev nailed where this css file was located for me after firebug told me that content.css was where my color issue was.

fff to 000 problem solved! Man I lost all kinds of time looking for the answer to this problem.

Hope this helps somebody else like me who themes/skins the whole website! Not just tweaking the global a little bit. I dig into everything and skin the heck out of it.