1.4.2.5 to 1.4.3.0 Small bug report...

I upgraded one of my 1.4.2.5 sites this morning to 1.4.3.0

Bug's
----
Maintenance IP <--- Not Working, when I deactivate my shop, and add my ip address I cannot see the front office.

tomerg3's attributewizardpro module aka Awp <--- Not working,

As is says in his module.

The filenames below will appear in RED until you make the necessary changes, if the changes were made correctly, they will turn GREEN after you reload the page.

—-
Now

I upgraded to Awp v1.3.5 to go along with the presta version 1.4.2.5 and all was well. Now I have upgraded to the new presta version 1.4.3.0 and all the check lines are gone. I do not see any of them anymore no red or green in the module except.

/override/classes/FrontController.php – Lines # <—- Which is red…

I can’t think of anything that I might have done wrong. Stumped…

-----

I will keep adding the bugs that I find for this awesome release of presta... You guys rock!

-----

Server specs
-----

Prestashop Version: 1.4.3
Server information: Linux Thu Nov 18 16:04:02 MSK 2010 i686
Server software Version: Apache
PHP Version: 5.3.6
MySQL Version: 5.1.56-log
-----

View the log

SET NAMES 'utf8'

UPDATE `ps_address_format` SET `format`='firstname lastname company address1 address2 city State:name postcode Country:name' WHERE id_country = (SELECT id_country FROM `ps_country` WHERE `iso_code`='GB')

UPDATE `ps_country` SET `contains_states` = 1 WHERE `id_country` = 145

INSERT INTO `ps_configuration` (`name`, `value`, `date_add`, `date_upd`) VALUES ('PS_LEGACY_IMAGES', '1', NOW(), NOW())

-----
Non Core Modules
-----
canonicalurl
attributewizardpro
firstdata
googleexport
statsoos <--- Knocked out doesn't work whats the deal???
blockinfos
blockvariouslinks
blockmanufacturerslide

Don't you have the problem with the images in "new products" and "best seller" modules?

After upgrade from 1.4.2.5 to 1.4.3, I moved images to the new storage system and deactivated the legacy images compatibility in product preferences tab, the images in this both modules don't apppear anymore. it only shows big question mark. but if you click it, it shows the products though. so the links aren't broken.

otherwise all the other images in other modules or page are fine.

anyone has the solution?

Be careful people if you read the information beside the radio button it says...

"This should be set to yes unless this is a new installation of PrestaShop"

I thought about it but those words alone made me back off. My site is not a new installation I have been nursing it along for over a year. If this is in fact proper and there is no way of going back to legacy images. There should be one big arse warning beside the radio button in BIG RED LETTERS stating so!

You will need a "Developer" to pull off some kind of php voodoo to fix that issue. Sorry man I have nothing for ya on that one.

Hi,
Moving the images and then deactivating the legacy support is the right way to do it. But after updating to version 1.4.3, whether you move images or not, you will need to regenerate the .htaccess file. Deactivate the cache and activate force compile in the performances tab an you will see the results right away (don't forget to turn back these settings to their original value afterwards).

Regards,

Hi,
Moving the images and then deactivating the legacy support is the right way to do it. But after updating to version 1.4.3, whether you move images or not, you will need to regenerate the .htaccess file. Deactivate the cache and activate force compile in the performances tab an you will see the results right away (don't forget to turn back these settings to their original value afterwards).

Regards,

I call this a solution. I forgot to recreate the htaccess.
thanks alot thomas! and have a nice sunday

Hi,

In my case, i upgraded to the same test, updating the settings you are referring to and through the wampserver, the images appear in the front office as well, but in the back office list the images in the catalog do not appear.