Reposition words "ONLINE ONLY!"

I have reworded this problem in the hopes of getting a quick answer.

In the backoffice, when adding a new product to the catalog under the info tab I check off for options: "online only (not sold in store)". This puts the words "ONLINE ONLY" with the product. When viewing the product I just added in category view the words "ONLINE ONLY!" appear directly above the price which is perfect. However, when I click to view the product page the words "ONLINE ONLY" is no longer above the price, it is now on a line by its self to the bottom left. I need "ONLINE ONLY!" to appear above the price in product view also. See attachment for reference. Thank you.

I am using Prestashop v1.4.2.5

47528_ekKM2mbzBklG9VMWT0Cg_t

I know the code to edit is in "product.tpl" I'm just not knowledgeable enough to know exactly what to copy and exactly where to move the code. I tried it on my own but I got unsatisfactory results. Greatly would appreciate some suggestions.

A million thanks! Worked perfectly. My one question is what line of code did you add, move etc. to fix it? I may need to do this again in the future and a newer version of Prestashop may not take the entire product.tpl file. Thanks again.