Dealezi.com

Andy Rigby

I would be grateful if some of you could check out my site, I personally think there is too much whitespace and this gives the site a very washed out look. I would prefer to have some sort of coloured background at each side while keeping the central site on a white backing. I am not really sure how to do this. Any ideas would be very much appreciated.

Thanks for your time looking ;)

Andy Rigby
www.dealezi.com

Thanks Eric for having a look and for your constructive comments. I tried to align the links but could not get it to work as I could not find where the "your account" and "cart" links come from, I don't see a module/position relating to them and I have looked through lots of tpl files attempting to find the code but to no avail. So I have removed them for now!! Maybe I have to rethink the logo a bit, my [spam-filter] loves it but then that's wives for you, they are all for a bit of colour and pizazz!!

Thanks again Eric for taking the time, lots of people have viewed this post and also looked at the website according to the stats but only you have bothered to offer any critique.

Cheers!
Andy

Hey Andy! I see that you worked on a site and removed the buttons. Now it looks much better! About the logo. This is a very important element for any business. You can try to replace it for a month or two and see how it will affect sales. Good luck!

Thanks Belenos for your comments, I have been juggling with a few ideas to replace the logo. Unfortunately my first year budget for the site has already been blown out of the water with hosting, ssl, Google Adwords etc so I am not able to engage a professional logo design service to redesign the logo. I have replaced the logo with a more corporate-feel, cleaner looking example which I am quite pleased with. I think I need to see how this goes before committing any more funds to design work. I am, however indebted to Belenos and Eric for their honest critique and opinions. This forum really is a valuable Prestashop resource, I am learning new things everyday, thanks to all who contribute to this important tool.

Regards
Andy

www.dealezi.com