Thickbox not working after upgrade to 1.4.2.5

After upgrading I now find nothing happens when I click on the product image. However if I click on the thumbnail in the box below it brings up the image by itself in an otherwise empty tab. Anyone know how to get Thickbox working again after upgrading? JQ Zoom works but I find the image is far too small so I prefer Thickbox.

Thanks,
Andy

www.thunderbirdmodels.co.uk

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have the same problem: http://www.okzam.co.uk/window-regulator-kits-clips/10-audi-a4-electric-window-regulator-repair-front-left.html

When I click the image nothing happens. If there are multiple images for a product they open in another page when clicked.

I have upgraded the original js files to my theme but it didn't work.

Can anybody help me?

• 1 month later...

When you copy the new js files from the original prestashop theme in to your own theme, everything works again.

This does not for me. I replaced the existing JS directories with the new ones in the Theme, Admin and Root Directories.

What can i do?

• 3 weeks later...

I HAVE SAME PROBLEM TOO! I use an other template than default, and the pictures don't open in thickbox.

" I have the exact same problem after upgrading, JQzoom works fine, but thickbox doesnt, when you click on the image nothing happens, and when you click on the thumbs it opens the image in a blank window."

ANY SOLUTION PLEASE? I TRIED A LOT OF THINGS BUT DON'T WORKING!!

• 3 months later...

I wonder if i ned t oopen a new topic, but i have the same problem? I even installed a new theme to make it work and it did for a couple of days, now thickbox orjqzoom stopped working. Same fault as previous topic

• 5 months later...