Wanting to hear from "Mobile Evo 3" theme users

Hola que tal?
Disculpa que te escriba en mi idioma (español) pero lo hago con la mejor intención de advertirte que el tema "Mobile Evo 3" no es compatible con ninguna versión de Internet Explorer (IE6, IE7, IE8 o IE9).
El problema radica en que esté tema utiliza una libreria JQuery llamada "jquery.bgpos.js" que es un objeto DOM que no conoce Internet Explorer por lo que todo te marcará error...

Hola que tal?
Disculpa que te escriba en mi idioma (español) pero lo hago con la mejor intención de advertirte que el tema "Mobile Evo 3" no es compatible con ninguna versión de Internet Explorer (IE6, IE7, IE8 o IE9).
El problema radica en que esté tema utiliza una libreria JQuery llamada "jquery.bgpos.js" que es un objeto DOM que no conoce Internet Explorer por lo que todo te marcará error...

sorry my friend, I don't speak Spanish :(
Can you post in English?

ok, I've just googled translated your post.
Thanks for your reply! I know this theme is not compatible with IE and there are a number of other issues wrong with this theme as-well. I was hoping to hear from other users maybe and also get some help assistance from the developer, but as yet nada!!! Have you purchased the theme yourself and are you using it?

hi...
I dont speack ingles near...
But you can use translate google jeje...
Well i said that this prestashop theme dont work wint Internet Explorer because use a JQuerry gallery that IE dont know... did you understand???...
good look!

buy this item just yesterday, give me your e-mail to send you the link to my website (do not write it in this way for safety reasons with my client)

ok, I think I understand. You bought this theme yesterday. I think you are going to have more problems so I would recommend that you don't install until the developer has fixed all the problems first. I've pm'd you my email so send me the link to your website.

el dia de hoy el autor de la plantilla me ha indicado desactivar CCC (Cache, Concatenacion y Compresión) en mi sitio y ahora puedo verlo de manera medianamente correcta ya que no logro ver los efectos de jquery.bgpost.js en el modulo de navegación lo cual es una lastima, porque fué ese aspecto el que me hizo comprar la plantilla... y ahora mi sitio no trabajará al 100% debido a la falta del CCC.
El autor deberia elaborar un hack para el IE con un CSS propio!

this day the author of the staff has told me off CCC (Cache, concatenation and compression) on my site and now I can see properly and fairly so that I can not see the effects of jquery.bgpost.js in the navigation module which is a shame, because it was this aspect that made ​​me buy the template ... and now my site will not work 100% due to the lack of CCC.
The author should prepare a hack for IE with its own CSS!

the original author developer should have fixed these issues already. Your problems and my problems relating to the theme are unacceptable! I will be asking for a refund and will also ask for compensation for all the time and money lost.

Hola que tal nuevamente...
El día de hoy resolví la gran mayoria de los problemas en la plantilla y esta trabajando de manera aceptable.
Instalé la version 1.4.2 de "Prestashop" y use CCC con excepsión de "Maxima Compresion" y la pagina funciona bien.
La plantilla se ve al 100% usando Internet Explor 9
Ahora estoy satisfecho con la compra, cualquier duda en que pueda ayudarte lo haré con gusto...

Hello again ... such
Today I resolved the vast majority of problems in staffing and is working in an acceptable manner.
I installed the 1.4.2 version of "Prestashop" and use CCC to systematic oversight of "maximum compression" and the page works fine.
The template is 100% using Internet Explorer 9
I am satisfied with the purchase, any doubt that I will be happy to help...