[Solved] Database curupted during migration then upgrade

I'm kicking myself black and blue.

I migrated from Zencart to Prestashop 1.3 using cart2cart - which was helpful but also caused many extra issues like incorrect prices and doubled up text descritpions. Attributes were a mess too. ANYWAY...

Upgraded to 1.4.17 and kept working on massaging 700+ products into shape.

Tried to upgrade to 1.4 final but got some errors and gave up. Decided to stay with 1.4.17 until my store was up and running and figured when the client was happy I'd start the upgrade process to 1.4 final or 1.4.

Finished shop, when live and had a huge SSL meltdown that was a result of a misconfiguration by my webhost. THinking it was my half upgraded site I decided to fix my database problem that must have existed since my original upgrade attempt or from cart2cart migration. Not sure which.

End result is I reconstructed the database manually using a fully installed demo shop of 1.4.1.0. After a week I think it is all pretty right except I'm getting one error. I can't access Preference/Appearance in the BO. I'm getting "access denied". I get two "access denieds" on the index page of the BO but I figure that's because I already and the Appearance tab issue.

Can someone help me run this through? I've been in the ps_tab table and all the tabs are set to '1' (showing). I've set up a new user with admin rights and the tab sill doesn't show.

Figuring it's a database thing as my site has all the latest files.

Hope someone can help.
Thanks,
Rob

46295_UmMNl5ZOYXdW8RcHCmK9_t

Fixed the problem with:
http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/99178/upgrading_prestashop/tab_cannot_be_found_in_1_dot_4_bo

"The problem is with the Table xxxx_tab. Please replace the AdminAppearance with AdminThemes in the xxx_tab table. U can use phpmyadmin to do it or feel free to send me the database login and i do it for you… older presta uses AdminAppearance as new prestashop uses AdminThemes but is not changed during Upgrade unless you Go Fresh Install"

• 2 weeks later...