[Solved] Problems with the new Dibs module

Hi
Has anyone experienced problems with the new Dibs module in 1.4.1? I uppgraded and configured the new module for live production, but Dibs now manage my transactions as test transactions.

I have double checked the configuration in the module and also the DIBS_TESTING value in the database but everything seems fine to me.

Anyone that has a clue?

BR
Henrik
http://www.madeforkids.se

Hi again
To test, I have now removed everything that has to do with the testing out of the module and the transactions are now not marked as test transactions. However I do have a problem with the returning value. For some reason the order is canceled. The card is charged but the customer recieves a message saying that something went wrong and the order is removed from Prestashop.

Someone that has experienced the same or have a clue about what can cause it?

BR
Henrik
www.madeforkids.se

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem. I have been in contact with DIBS support about that and they confirmed it. The module sends the test parameter as YES or NO but the DIBS system handles the test parameter the same, no matter what value it has. Instead it shouldnt send the test parameter at all when in live mode. I managed to solve it by removing it in the code.

About the second issue I get that too :( I havent been able to solve that yet. The payments are working but Prestashop sends me to the failed payment confirmation page.

Hi again
The Dibs module do fail. The resloution is to remove the test parameter completely or just make sure that it is empty instead of NO.

The second problem with the module was caused by the Mail Alert module which is incompatible with the 1.4.1 version. Disable it and everything will work as a charm. If anyone has got a mailalert module that works with 1.4.1, please let us know. It has made me addicted as I have got used to be notified when I get a new order.

BR
Henrik

Thats great, thanks. I disabled the mail alert in DIBS admin and now it works. As long as guest checkout is disabled. When I enable guest checkout and place an order as a guest, I get the same error as before.