[Solved] Order tab disappeared after using command on adminOrders.php

palmtree

I was needing to delete the John Doe order from my admin so, I used the $this->delete = true; on my adminOrders.php as per topic http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/24710/P15/module_delete_test_orders ..
but the command deleted all the orders tab in my BO.
I freaked out so, to restore it, I remodified my file as it was before the modif but the order admin tab is still not appearing.
I don't understand because my settings are :
Force compile:
Yes
Cache:
No

This command was used in V 1.3 and I am running V 1.4...What happened ?
How can I restore my Order tabb ?

THANK YOU !!!
EDIT : I attached a Screenshot of the page :-(

45891_7KoAwQEdmtH2b6q2jfJE_t

Waow...I want to try this of course, but before doing anything, may I ask why this line has changed ?
I did not touch it... :roll:

EDIT : It is the file as per PRESTA download ZIP...Odd. ( see attachment)

Nobody can help me ? My case looks unsolvable...How come ?
Reuploading the initial php file should have done it.
What is happening ?

How could I know? :) I made a file diff comparison between yours and mine and that's what showd up. Anyway, you could check your file permissions. It should be set to (at least) 644. Maybe once you restored your local file you lost old permissions.

IT WORKS !!!!!!
You are the one ! :coolsmile:
I should have done that from your first reply...but was scared....
THANK YOU THANK YOU XXXXXXXXXXXXXX :-) I spent almost all day on this...Amazing.
What a strange thing...
Cheers and Happy Coding to you!

You're welcome. :) Remember to turn off php display errors. I recommend you to edit your post in wich you published your admin directory also (just for security reasons). And you shouldn't be afraid of enabling order deleting now.

ps.: did I win a trip to Maldivas? :D

:cheese:
Ah...If could send you right there under the Palm trees ;-) There are amazing !!!

Btw, thank you for the last tips about the folder name...HORROR. I did not even realize in my rush. I hope this is not too late..

You are not so Beginner...You are Great.

• 2 months later...

I made the same trick that palmtree made with the same result. I set on the php errors display and i got Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in .../AdminOrders.php on line 559.

I tried the code what chienandalu gave to palmtree but it didn´t work.

Could anyone help me with this please?? My shop is ready to open when I get over this problem.

I´m not familiar with php language but I can make modifications with my dreamweaver mx.

I made the same trick that palmtree made with the same result. I set on the php errors display and i got Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in .../AdminOrders.php on line 559.

I tried the code what chienandalu gave to palmtree but it didn´t work.

Could anyone help me with this please?? My shop is ready to open when I get over this problem.

I´m not familiar with php language but I can make modifications with my dreamweaver mx.

This is the line 559:

echo ' $currentStateTab = $order->getCurrentStateFull($cookie->id_lang)';

Can anyone see if there is a missing comma or something else?