Images changing sizes when quantity is changed

Posted (edited)

Hello, I am having a weird issue where images on the product page are changing sizes and positions when an the quantity is changed.

If I inspect the product in the browser it says it is using the small_default setting but the images get smaller and move left (if there is more than 1 image) instead of staying centered when I change any attributes.

I have tried regenerating all the images each time and re-uploading images but nothing changes.

I have changed the image sizes but they only stay that size if no attribute is ever selected. Once it changes size that initial time, it does not revert back to the original size without refreshing the page.

I have only ever edited the information in Prestashop not in the base files as I am still learning how to use Prestashop.

I have changed the small_default size to 340 x 454.  It does not seem to matter what size the initial image is I am uploading as this issue is happening regardless.

Is there a way I can reset the image files without affecting the website? If so, which files would I need to replace?

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Before changing quantity:

Screenshot2024-05-03at17-57-19Fastpacks.png.67734eafefb202422891c49fd8ea22e8.png

After changing quantity:

Screenshot2024-05-03at17-57-33Fastpacks.thumb.png.d5c3604a5b1fecf4fa3426697307a190.png

Edited by Nightonic
adding info (see edit history)

Hi.

It looks like you have some kind of zoom module installed.

When Prestashop changes the quantuty, attribute with JavaScript, it copies the content of the blocks and then reloads and changes them in the background. Without seeing your site, we can't give you exact advice.

Posted (edited)

Yes, I have tried regenerating all the images on the site as well as re uploading them after changing the sizes but it does not change. I will have a look and see if getting rid of the zoom fixes it! It has always been there (I'm using default prestashop modules the warehouse theme) so I'm not sure if there is a way of disabling it.

Edit: I have tried taking away the zoom but it does not fix the issue.

Edited by Nightonic (see edit history)