Adding Js to Product page

Hello,

I want to add some extra content to just the product pages. I have a small script that brings some images from a 3'rd source.
How would a go about adding this to the page without modifying the product.tpl source code. Is there a way to inject this by using only the IqitThemeEditor Js section from Backoffice?

I tried {if isset($product)} My script {/if}

36 minutes ago, mk2-pronat said:

Hello,

I want to add some extra content to just the product pages. I have a small script that brings some images from a 3'rd source.
How would a go about adding this to the page without modifying the product.tpl source code. Is there a way to inject this by using only the IqitThemeEditor Js section from Backoffice?

I tried {if isset($product)} My script {/if}

I would like to mention that using {if isset($product)} My script {/if} in Theme Editor (just before </body> )is working but it just adds the script at the end of the page and the placement is not controllable. I want to place it in a specific location, so i would like a solution that is controllable from the back office if there is any. I'm not a programmer, so a more user-friendly and non-conflicting way would be great.