Indexing Issue on Google for Multilingual Site on Prestashop 1.6.4

Hello,

I'm facing an issue with my website on Prestashop 1.6.4, which is separated into French (fr/) and English (en/) versions. The English version is not yet complete, but it's already live. Despite this, neither the French nor the English version of the site is indexed on Google. 

Upon checking Google Search Console, it indicates a redirection page. However, it's worth noting that the website has a direct and automatic redirection to Prestashop, as it redirects visitors straight to either the fr/ or en/ version upon arrival.

I've noticed several other indexing issues on Google, including incorrect redirects, no-index tags, and missing canonical URLs.

I'm wondering how I could resolve these issues and improve the indexing of my site on Google. I've read that it's possible to separate languages with distinct domains or subdomains to avoid indexing problems.

I'm open to any advice you may have on this matter. I'm new to the field of marketing, and any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm also able to provide screenshots of indexing results or any other necessary information to better understand the issue.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Best regards,
Nathanaël

The company didn't use Google Search Console before, so I only have the version with multiple languages. All URLs have either fr/ or en/ in them, and I think Google doesn't like that. It counts the website as both en/ and fr/, so it creates a lot of redirected or duplicated pages.