Broken page / Margins around page / Pop up issues

Kyouma

Hi everyone,

We've been working on one Prestashop website for a client for quite a while and everything seemed to work fine, however, we had a one-year pause in activities, and when the client wanted to start working on it again, the page was broken. I know that someone was trying to access it, and (probably) did updates. It was impossible even to login into the admin environment but I was able to fix it by following some forum topics. The problem now is, there are some borders/margins around the page and on desktop, for example, when trying to add something to the cart, the pop-up that should show the item as well as the cart is showing up beyond the page, making it just a dark screen for a user for a while. By any chance, does anyone know what it can be caused by and how it may be fixed? Didn`t work much with Prestashop before, so it is really confusing for me. Here is a link to the website: https://jobphoneshop.eu/

Thanks in advance and have a good day!
Best regards,
Kyouma

Hello,

I just had a look. This is not really a PrestaShop specific issue, but a CSS issue.

In custom.css you have the following:

&:nth-child(1) {
        top: 180px;
        transform: scale(0.9);
}

The transform property is causing the issue.

As you can see highlighted in my screenshot, once that is removed/commented, the page behaves as expected (at least in my case).

Screenshot 2024-04-24 201726.png

4 hours ago, Andrei H said:

Hello,

I just had a look. This is not really a PrestaShop specific issue, but a CSS issue.

In custom.css you have the following:

&:nth-child(1) {
        top: 180px;
        transform: scale(0.9);
}

The transform property is causing the issue.

As you can see highlighted in my screenshot, once that is removed/commented, the page behaves as expected (at least in my case).

Screenshot 2024-04-24 201726.png

Hi! Thanks a lot, deleting that line from custom.css seems to have solved the issue. Have a great day :)

• Like 1