Problem with images showed on product page, when is selected a specific main combination

Massimo333

Hello,
I have a big problem with images showed on product page:
on combination products, if I select a specific image for the main combination, when the user goes to the product page, they only see the image associated with the combination, rather than all the images set on the product.

On all eCommerce, if user go to the product page, he can see all product images and only the first image change if he select a specific combination: so how ca I do this on prestashop?

P.s. I have Prestashop v.1.7.8.10

On 4/22/2024 at 8:18 PM, Massimo333 said:

Hello,

I have a big problem with images showed on product page:

on combination products, if I select a specific image for the main combination, when the user goes to the product page, they only see the image associated with the combination, rather than all the images set on the product.

On all eCommerce, if user go to the product page, he can see all product images and only the first image change if he select a specific combination: so how ca I do this on prestashop?

P.s. I have Prestashop v.1.7.8.10
https://www.roofersofarlington.com/

I'm experiencing the same issue as well.

Edited by Bradleymartyn (see edit history)

18 hours ago, Prestashop Addict said:

You need to select all images in each combination

image.png.d1cfcbf3a3874839de7191b377b628b2.png

Select all image for the main combination is not a good solution, because when user changes combination I have the same problem (pretashop show to user only the image associated to combination selected) and if I select all images in all combinations the image is not changed for each selected combination.