How to display product dimenstion on the product page

kabir

Hi,

I use Warehouse - Prestashop theme for my Prestashop 8.1.0. I would like to ask you if it is possible to display the product dimensions (Width/Height/Depth/Weight) on the product page?

Would be grateful if anybody could help in this regard.

Thank you very much.

Hi,

Regarding your query about displaying product dimensions (Width/Height/Depth/Weight) on the product page using the Warehouse - Prestashop theme for Prestashop 8.1.0, it is indeed possible.

You can achieve this by customizing the product template files of your theme. You'll need to add the necessary code to fetch and display the product dimensions from the product attributes or custom fields.

If you're comfortable with coding, you can modify the appropriate template file (likely something like product.tpl or similar) within your theme's directory. Alternatively, if you're not familiar with coding, you might consider seeking assistance from a developer or a Prestashop expert who can help you implement this feature.

I hope this helps! If you have any further questions or need more guidance, feel free to ask.

Thank you very much.

Best regards, Best Buy Shutters

11 hours ago, Best Buy Shutters said:

Hi,

Regarding your query about displaying product dimensions (Width/Height/Depth/Weight) on the product page using the Warehouse - Prestashop theme for Prestashop 8.1.0, it is indeed possible.

You can achieve this by customizing the product template files of your theme. You'll need to add the necessary code to fetch and display the product dimensions from the product attributes or custom fields.

If you're comfortable with coding, you can modify the appropriate template file (likely something like product.tpl or similar) within your theme's directory. Alternatively, if you're not familiar with coding, you might consider seeking assistance from a developer or a Prestashop expert who can help you implement this feature.

I hope this helps! If you have any further questions or need more guidance, feel free to ask.

Thank you very much.

Best regards, Best Buy Shutters

Hi,

Thank you very much. It helps me a lot. I will take my theme developer assistance.

Regards,

Humauin Kabir

8 hours ago, juanrojas said:

Hello, one option could be that you use the features

catalog>features

Hi juanrojas,

Thank you very much for your suggestion.

Regards,

Humauin Kabir

8 hours ago, Prestashop Addict said:

Hi, you have all information if $product object, that you can display where you want in product templates like:

Weight: {$product.weight}

Hi,

Thank you very much. Much appreciated.

Regards,

Humauin Kabir