[8.1] Need help / documentation to decorate core ProductController with his constructor

Hello everyone,

I am currently working with Prestashop 8.1.4. I've read the documentation on how to decorate a core controller https://devdocs.prestashop-project.org/8/modules/concepts/controllers/admin-controllers/override-decorate-controller/#decorate-the-controller but the controller I try to decorate (ProductController) do not match the example (and I can't make it work).

I take another exemple with decoration of PrestaShopBundle\Controller\Admin\Sell\Catalog\SupplierController which works fine.

But PrestaShopBundle\Controller\Admin\Sell\Catalog\Product\ProductController got a construct function which I can't find how to deal with in my decorating controller which need his own constructor.

/**
     * @param ProductRepository $productRepository
     */
    public function __construct(ProductRepository $productRepository)
    {
        $this->productRepository = $productRepository;
    }

Here is the error raised when trying to access the website or launching any console command :

You have requested a non-existent service "PrestaShopBundle\Controller\Admin\Sell\Catalog\Product\ProductController".

MyModule/config/services.yml :

services:
  Company\MyModule\Controller\Admin\DecoProductController:
    autowire: true
    decorates: PrestaShopBundle\Controller\Admin\Sell\Catalog\Product\ProductController
  Company\MyModule\Controller\Admin\DecoSupplierController:
    autowire: true
    decorates: PrestaShopBundle\Controller\Admin\Sell\Catalog\SupplierController

Let me know if you need more details, if I have to attach the files I am working on ?

Tanks a lot. Best regards.

Edited by GwenaelleH (see edit history)