Bank wire payment no working

LS136

Hello, I have a bank wire payment set up on my website, it has been working fine for the past few days. I tried to test it today but i am getting the below error in the inspect tool.

Uncaught (in promise) IntegrationError: Could not find a mounted element to create a payment method from.
    at Oe (v3/:1:85179)
    at e._handleMessage (v3/:1:90713)
    at e._handleMessage (v3/:1:102981)
    at v3/:1:88616

Does anyone know what is the issue? I tried resetting but no luck.

URL: https://www.shoplex.co.uk

Hello,

If you try and click on the v3/:1:85179 link, you will see that the error is thrown from the Stripe module.

The code is loaded from a CDN, therefore even if you did not touch anything in the last couple of days, if the Stripe developers made any changes to that JavaScript, it will be automatically update in your site as well.

My recommendation is to disable the Stripe module for a couple of minutes and try another payment with Wire Payment (would be even better if you had a testing website where you could do this). If the Wire Payment method starts working, I would recommend reaching out to the Stripe developers.

2 minutes ago, Andrei H said:

Hello,

If you try and click on the v3/:1:85179 link, you will see that the error is thrown from the Stripe module.

The code is loaded from a CDN, therefore even if you did not touch anything in the last couple of days, if the Stripe developers made any changes to that JavaScript, it will be automatically update in your site as well.

My recommendation is to disable the Stripe module for a couple of minutes and try another payment with Wire Payment (would be even better if you had a testing website where you could do this). If the Wire Payment method starts working, I would recommend reaching out to the Stripe developers.

Hi Andrei, 

Thanks for the reply, I disabled the stripe module and used a bank wire which worked for me. 

I am not sure why but my stripe module has been disabled probably since yesterday. When I checked today while I was testing the stripe option was not there. I immediately enabled it.

Should I reset the stripe module or will it work automatically?

Hello,

Not sure if resetting it will fix anything.

If you enable it and the bank wire option stops working again, I would recommend reaching out to the Stripe developers, as it does seem to be an issue with their module.

Just now, Andrei H said:

Hello,

Not sure if resetting it will fix anything.

If you enable it and the bank wire option stops working again, I would recommend reaching out to the Stripe developers, as it does seem to be an issue with their module.

Yes, i have enabled it and it stopped working again. I'll try to contact the developer.

• Like 1

image.thumb.png.d512d62306c509f7f3ccb4979e7c4424.png

There is a bug in the Stripe payment module, which prevents the bank wire module from placing orders.
In addition, the features of the bank wire module are too simple. I recommend you another powerful bank payment module:

Advanced Bank Transfer - Support all offline payments

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/payment-card-wallet/51146-advanced-bank-transfer-support-all-offline-payments.html

44 minutes ago, Orbitando said:

The problem occurs with all payment methods present, for example if paypal is selected the problem persists

Hi, 

I have not tested the PayPal yet, are you having the same issue?

For now I have enabled the PrestaShop checkout, but not sure if its is working or not. 

I am not sure if it’s PrestaShop issue or the stripe. I have emailed stripe but it’s been a whole week, I haven’t heard from them. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem.

My workaround is, that I changed the seetings of the stripe module to redirect online payments to the stripe page (external), then all other payment options will work 🙂

But I hope the stripe developers will fix it ...

grafik.png.4f00b95ac71d63892e718221e882f532.png