Showing product quantity on products list and on product page

thn_

I know there is an option to show quantity on product page in details section, but it is way to hidden, I want to show available quantity on product list and product page next to add to cart button. I've copied 

{block name='product_quantities'}
    {if $product.show_quantities}
        <div class="product-quantities">
            <label class="label">{l s='In stock' d='Shop.Theme.Catalog'}</label>
            <span data-stock="{$product.quantity}" data-allow-oosp="{$product.allow_oosp}">{$product.quantity} {$product.quantity_label}</span>
        </div>
    {/if}
{/block}

to product-list.tpl and it works, shows available quantity, but not like it should. On category page it shows for example available 100 pieces, when I'll add 10 to cart it changes from "available 100 pieces" to "available 10 pieces", if i'll add 10 more pieces then it turns into "available 20 pieces" etc. On the other hand I've added this code to product-prices.tpl right under reference, and it shows "available 100 pieces", but when I'll add 10 to cart it still says "available 100 pieces" when same piece of code in product details works like it should (after adding 10 to cart shows 90 available).

Where I'm making mistake?

What is your PS version?

You have to put the code into themes/yourtheme/catalog/_partials/miniatures/product.tpl. Following code works and have the right stock quantity available decrease with cart.

<span data-stock="{$product.quantity}" data-allow-oosp="{$product.allow_oosp}">{$product.quantity} {$product.quantity_label}</span>
      </div>
  {/block}

Edited by Prestashop Addict (see edit history)

18 hours ago, Prestashop Addict said:

What is your PS version?

You have to put the code into themes/yourtheme/catalog/_partials/miniatures/product.tpl. Following code works and have the right stock quantity available decrease with cart.

</div>
  {/block}

Video of what is happening in category page:

Video showing what is happening on product page:

I have PS 1.7.8.5, theme Warehouse.