google rich content problem, i need help!

trofken

Hello everyone and have a nice day. I am using php 8.0 version, prestashop 8.1.2 version and akira theme. When I check the content of my products on Google, I get approval for products that have reviews, but I get a red error for products that have not yet been commented on. How do I fix this? There are some pictures attached

Ekran Alıntısı1.PNG

Ekran Alıntısı2.PNG

Ekran Alıntısı3.PNG

Hello.

It seems that the issue may be related to the integration of PrestaShop with Google, particularly if you are utilizing the PrestaShop Marketing module. However, if you are using a third-party module for this purpose, the root of the problem may lie within the functionality of that module.

To address this matter effectively and ensure a swift resolution, I recommend the following steps:

For PrestaShop Marketing Module Users: If you're utilizing the PrestaShop Marketing module for integration with Google, technical intervention from PrestaShop's experts may be necessary. I kindly suggest opening a support ticket via support.prestaShop.com . The technical team will provide you with specialized assistance tailored to your specific requirements and the functionalities of the module.

For Third-Party Module Users: In case you're utilizing a third-party module for integration with Google, it's essential to reach out directly to the developer of the module. They possess the expertise to address any technical challenges you might encounter and offer personalized support aligned with the functionalities of their module. By contacting them directly, you'll receive specialized guidance tailored to your module's functionalities and any specific requests you may have.

Taking these steps will ensure that your Google integration issue is addressed promptly and effectively by the appropriate technical experts.

Wishing you an excellent day.