[SOLVED] The hyphen after every product name in order_conf e-mail?

ReneSoh

But i have zero combinations and combinations are also disabled, check picture. 
These hyphens are only to email what goes to customer, but are not what come to mail alerts about new order. 

All product names are in PS without hyphen after product name. So i really dont understand what I need to change/check here?

No-combinations.jpg

Yes, disabled it and enabled it, nothing. But maybe I am understanding something wrong here. Where is this Combinations in prestashop 8.1.3?
In product view I dont see any tab or anything about combinations. In Performance Combinations are enabled, but where it is then? 

I thought it this Attributes & Features - they are empty but still this hyphen arrives with emails to customers.

Yes I do. This thing was from the start, when I installed 8.1.3 about 3 weeks ago and right away this hyphen was in every order_conf email.

Tried now also, write over core e-mails, child theme emails, tried modern-classic emails - always this hyphen after product name. But the Congratulations email what comes from mail alerts is without hyphen eg. correctly.

Hi

I dig more little bit here.

In my products what are migrated from 1.6 version there is no tab Combinations, there is instead Stocks tab, that's why I didn't understand Combinations eg. where they are. So I made new product and there was now option create combinations, and this new product has now Combinations tab. (Stocks is gone).

And in database ps_product this product has product_type > combinations  . All my previous products have standard or nothing at all.
My question is do all products need to have product_type said  and maybe this is causing this hyphen now?

But when I ordered now this new made product with combinations in database it still had the hyphen and these products what have standard they also have hyphen - so nothing has changed for this new product what has combinations.

So please can someone explain what in database should be correctly etc if this may give that thing?

Thanks for the help!

combinations.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

Still having this hyphen problem, maybe someone pls explain what's the case here?

Made today fresh 8.1.5 version installation , nothing is changed or added and when making trial order with PS installation demo products (demo_12 - standard  and demo_20 - virtual) I get also order_conf with hyphens? Pls check picture. Demo product what has combinations demo_6 has this hyphen also, but some combination shown what I suppose is correctly now.

So there is no possibility in Prestashop to get products (what are product_type > standard) to order_conf e-mail without these hyphens as I understand?
Or how I should get these demo products to order_conf e-mail without hyphens when they are product_type standard? 

hyphens.jpg

You right, it's a bug on classes/PaymentModule.php line 446 replace

'name' => $product['name'] . (isset($product['attributes']) ? ' - ' . $product['attributes'] : ''),

with

'name' => $product['name'] . (isset($product['attributes']) && $product['attributes']!='' ? ' - ' . $product['attributes'] : ''),

• Like 1

• ReneSoh changed the title to [SOLVED] The hyphen after every product name in order_conf e-mail?