Restore Backup causing many errors (help)

Hi all, i recently saved a backup of my whole site to do a major trial to get a module to work ( uninstalled everything and reset back to version 1.7.8 to test didn't work so then restored my backup of 8.1 and while it all works now every time i load the backend I get these error messages: 

Unknown error on line 54 in file /home/eternall/public_html/modules/productlabelsandstickers/productlabelsandstickers.php
[8192] Creation of dynamic property ProductLabelsandStickers::$display is deprecated

Unknown error on line 60 in file /home/eternall/public_html/modules/productlabelsandstickers/productlabelsandstickers.php
[8192] Creation of dynamic property ProductLabelsandStickers::$author_address is deprecated

Unknown error on line 2583 in file /home/eternall/public_html/classes/controller/AdminController.php
[8192] Creation of dynamic property HelperView::$actions is deprecated

Unknown error on line 2584 in file /home/eternall/public_html/classes/controller/AdminController.php
[8192] Creation of dynamic property HelperView::$simple_header is deprecated

Unknown error on line 2585 in file /home/eternall/public_html/classes/controller/AdminController.php
[8192] Creation of dynamic property HelperView::$bulk_actions is deprecated

Unknown error on line 2594 in file /home/eternall/public_html/classes/controller/AdminController.php
[8192] Creation of dynamic property HelperView::$orderBy is deprecated

Unknown error on line 2595 in file /home/eternall/public_html/classes/controller/AdminController.php
[8192] Creation of dynamic property HelperView::$orderWay is deprecated

Unknown error on line 2596 in file /home/eternall/public_html/classes/controller/AdminController.php
[8192] Creation of dynamic property HelperView::$listTotal is deprecated

Unknown error on line 2600 in file /home/eternall/public_html/classes/controller/AdminController.php
[8192] Creation of dynamic property HelperView::$shopLinkType is deprecated

Unknown error on line 2604 in file /home/eternall/public_html/classes/controller/AdminController.php
[8192] Creation of dynamic property HelperView::$languages is deprecated

Unknown error on line 2605 in file /home/eternall/public_html/classes/controller/AdminController.php
[8192] Creation of dynamic property HelperView::$specificConfirmDelete is deprecated

Unknown error on line 2606 in file /home/eternall/public_html/classes/controller/AdminController.php
[8192] Creation of dynamic property HelperView::$imageType is deprecated

Unknown error on line 2607 in file /home/eternall/public_html/classes/controller/AdminController.php
[8192] Creation of dynamic property HelperView::$no_link is deprecated

Unknown error on line 2608 in file /home/eternall/public_html/classes/controller/AdminController.php
[8192] Creation of dynamic property HelperView::$colorOnBackground is deprecated

Unknown error on line 2609 in file /home/eternall/public_html/classes/controller/AdminController.php
[8192] Creation of dynamic property HelperView::$ajax_params is deprecated

Unknown error on line 2611 in file /home/eternall/public_html/classes/controller/AdminController.php
[8192] Creation of dynamic property HelperView::$default_form_language is deprecated

Unknown error on line 2618 in file /home/eternall/public_html/classes/controller/AdminController.php
[8192] Creation of dynamic property HelperView::$row_hover is deprecated

Unknown error on line 2619 in file /home/eternall/public_html/classes/controller/AdminController.php
[8192] Creation of dynamic property HelperView::$position_identifier is deprecated

Unknown error on line 2625 in file /home/eternall/public_html/classes/controller/AdminController.php
[8192] Creation of dynamic property HelperView::$list_id is deprecated

Unknown error on line 2629 in file /home/eternall/public_html/classes/controller/AdminController.php
[8192] Creation of dynamic property HelperView::$list_skip_actions is deprecated

Any idea on what would cause all of this and would it be a simple issue? 

restore was done through cPanel's Acronis backup

I'm thinking potentially before i restored i had the wrong php version for it to be compatible potentially? 

Currently hosting says version 8.2 for php version 

Thanks, 

Darcy 

Hello, at time when you make backup of site the PHP version was differ then now.
As shown in screenshot the method use in different modules and classes files are deprecated due to php version.

you need to enable old PHP version to apply backup
or need to fix these files manually and then apply backup

Thanks

1 hour ago, Razi said:

Hello, at time when you make backup of site the PHP version was differ then now.
As shown in screenshot the method use in different modules and classes files are deprecated due to php version.

you need to enable old PHP version to apply backup
or need to fix these files manually and then apply backup

Thanks

Thanks for the reply! 

Is there a way to see what php version it was at time of backup? 

I thought it was 8.2 but assuming that's wrong now and rather than do trial and error would be easier if a file held the information in the backup or something perhaps 

Thanks 

Darcy 

11 minuten geleden, d2iautosound zei:

Thanks for the reply! 

Is there a way to see what php version it was at time of backup? 

I thought it was 8.2 but assuming that's wrong now and rather than do trial and error would be easier if a file held the information in the backup or something perhaps 

Thanks 

Darcy 

It cannot be 8.2

Screenshot_20240311_074306_Firefox.jpg