Delivery: Zone - Category - Price depending on quantity.

EPHG

How to implement the ability to set shipping costs depending on the quantity of goods and category, for different countries?

For example

At the same time in the Cart:

1 T-shirt is $4.99, but if there are 2 of them, then the price for the 2nd, 3rd, etc. will be $2.99.
Total cost 4.99$+2.99$

+ product from another category

1 pillow is $2.20, but if there are 2 of them, then the price for the 2nd, 3rd, etc. will be $1.20.
Total cost 2.20$+1.20$

I tried to use different paid modules, the problem is common - the rules do not work if products from different Categories are in the Cart at the same time.

I need some simple option like:

Zone - Category - Price per Product depending on quantity
and for this rule to work independently of each other in the Cart.

Any thoughts?

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out regarding the implementation of custom shipping costs based on the quantity of goods and categories, for different countries.

Unfortunately, achieving this level of customization would require specific development work tailored to your requirements. While various paid modules are available, it seems none have met your specific needs as they fail to apply rules when products from different categories are in the cart simultaneously.

To implement a solution that meets your criteria, I recommend seeking assistance from one of PrestaShop's agency partners. These experts specialize in PrestaShop development and customization and can create a tailored solution to meet your exact specifications.

You can find a list of PrestaShop agency partners via the following link: https://www.prestashop.com/en/experts

Working with an agency partner ensures that your requirements are understood and implemented correctly, providing you with the functionality you need for your store.
I wish you an excellent day.