Unable to select carriers in payment preferences (multi-store)

FloD

Hello,

I don't understand why my carriers can't be selected in the payment preferences. They are correctly configured and active, as are my payment modules, but I can't select them (except for two out of more than ten): instead of checkboxes there are "--" (see attachment). Has anyone come across a similar problem?

I should point out that I'm working in a multi-store context.

Capturedecran2024-03-07a09_24_39.thumb.png.87705a01214d2eb082e7b9780a30cb03.png

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out regarding the issue with carrier selection in payment preferences.

Based on the information provided, it seems that this issue might be related to the multi-store context in which you are working. To troubleshoot this problem, I recommend trying to configure each store separately. Sometimes, certain configurations or settings can conflict across multiple stores, causing unexpected behavior.

If configuring each store separately does not resolve the issue, it may require further investigation by their technical experts. To benefit from their technical assistance, I recommend opening a support ticket through the official PrestaShop support platform at support.prestashop.com.

The technical experts will investigate the issue thoroughly and provide you with the necessary assistance to resolve it. Please provide as much detail as possible when opening the support ticket, including any specific error messages or behaviors you're encountering.

I wish you an excellent day.

Kind regards