Accessing the products in BO display an array of an unreadable product

matheo_ps

Hi, i'm currently on a PrestaShop 1.7.8.9 with Php 7.2.34.
When i'm accessing the product (see as attached file) with a certain account. i get this kind of error message : 
image.png.d761a75fe3b7e8793f7be3ed85e774d4.png
When i click on AdminProductDataProvider i get this page : 
image.thumb.png.ed829e5e9b8d2081172260aff9fcb3b6.png

It seems like the product on id 357 is not readable.
I found out there are 2 others products which cause the same problem. 

Maybe i could delete them in the DB ? In which table can i found them ?

With another account, i can access the BO of products but, when i filter for the product with 357 id, i get the same error, and juste need to go back then refresh the page.

If you need any other informations feel free to ask i'll answer them as quick as possible.
Thanks in advance.

image.png

Hello

Thank you for reaching out regarding the error message you're encountering when accessing certain products in your PrestaShop admin panel.

Resolving this issue requires technical expertise to diagnose and address the underlying cause. Given the complexity of the problem and the need for detailed troubleshooting, we recommend opening a support ticket through the official PrestaShop support platform at support.prestashop.com.

The technical experts will investigate the issue thoroughly and provide you with the necessary assistance to resolve it. Please provide as much detail as possible when opening the support ticket, including the specific error messages you're encountering and any steps you've taken to troubleshoot the problem so far.
I wish you an excellent day.

Kind regards