not able to create and modify carriers PS 8.1.3

15ruso

It's not possible to do the administration of carriers on one page, why do you need those 4 pages? The year is 2024, and the administrative interface is the same as in 1995. make cariers administration on one page fast and with ajax. It is necessary to change the prices of 20 carriers, it must waste an hour of time, curse and damage nerves. And it should be in seconds. Do it with the settings of one zone and one hall visible on the admin page, and whoever wants to create a lot of people there, let them do it in the popup window. Do not burden the person with the current unconsciousness.

17 hours ago, Andrei H said:

Hello,

If you scroll down to the bottom of the page, do you have a 'Finish' button? This button allows you to save the carrier.

there is not save or update button option for me guys

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Ponas Programuotojas said:

It's not possible to do the administration of carriers on one page, why do you need those 4 pages? The year is 2024, and the administrative interface is the same as in 1995. make cariers administration on one page fast and with ajax. It is necessary to change the prices of 20 carriers, it must waste an hour of time, curse and damage nerves. And it should be in seconds. Do it with the settings of one zone and one hall visible on the admin page, and whoever wants to create a lot of people there, let them do it in the popup window. Do not burden the person with the current unconsciousness.

sorry, I do not have idea what you are talking about. I believe there is a built-in option for doing it without programming.

Edited by 15ruso (see edit history)

Hi.

I see many problems there. If free shipping is selected, the handling fee will automatically be set to No and grayed out. So it looks like either an incomplete upgrade from another version of Prestashop or an unsupported version of PHP, was debug mode turned on and is there an error.

Screenshot_20240307_060730.thumb.jpg.a8d0b5071c2b2dc5b80e2196c21ca8b0.jpg

Edited by ps8modules.com (see edit history)

9 minutes ago, ps8modules.com said:

Hi.

I see many problems there. If free shipping is selected, the handling fee will automatically be set to No and grayed out. So it looks like either an incomplete upgrade from another version of Prestashop or an unsupported version of PHP.

Screenshot_20240307_060730.thumb.jpg.a8d0b5071c2b2dc5b80e2196c21ca8b0.jpg

do you have any ideas how to fix it?

22 hours ago, ps8modules.com said:

Change PHP version to 8.0 or 8.1

image.png.68c2a510bedb1ddc3dca79409c013650.png

Hi, @ps8modules.com the solution did not work. I have changed the PHP to 8.1 but getting the same errors. Save button or update option still not available.
image.thumb.png.4be4575bdb724dc2c5d363f9799c9d31.png

Any ideas how to fix it?

So, for the last time and for the third time, I will ask if Prestashop was upgraded and from which version. Because this error is with incompatibility. It can also be caused by a module that is not intended for the current version of Prestashop and uses a hook for administration.

You also need to check the override folder.

We can go on like this ad infinitum.

For the programmer, it is a matter of a few minutes to identify the problem and possibly fix it.

There is also a JOB section.

On 3/8/2024 at 5:14 PM, ps8modules.com said:

So, for the last time and for the third time, I will ask if Prestashop was upgraded and from which version. Because this error is with incompatibility. It can also be caused by a module that is not intended for the current version of Prestashop and uses a hook for administration.

You also need to check the override folder.

We can go on like this ad infinitum.

For the programmer, it is a matter of a few minutes to identify the problem and possibly fix it.

There is also a JOB section.

Hi @ps8modules.com, no prestashop was not upgraded completely new version was installed.

The only thing that was done was that ps_edition_basic was uninstalled as you suggested doing that with another issue I had before.

My override folder:

image.thumb.png.347f2f51fc79dfa721d7fbd91dea3d24.png
What do I need to check here?

12 hours ago, 15ruso said:

Hi @ps8modules.com, no prestashop was not upgraded completely new version was installed.

The only thing that was done was that ps_edition_basic was uninstalled as you suggested doing that with another issue I had before.

My override folder:

image.thumb.png.347f2f51fc79dfa721d7fbd91dea3d24.png
What do I need to check here?

Own initiative is needed. You can't answer every time, click this or that. I see that tsm is the classes folder. What's in it? And what is in the subfolders?

I asked if an upgrade had been done.
You said no.
You also wrote that it is a clean installation and you only removed the edition basic module.

image.png.88e9602e4c1fc6952c73a6cfe20ff514.png

A clean installation of Prestashop will not add any overrides, some module must have been installed that broke the administration.

What is the reason that we cannot know the true information?

Edited by ps8modules.com (see edit history)

15 hours ago, ps8modules.com said:

I asked if an upgrade had been done.
You said no.
You also wrote that it is a clean installation and you only removed the edition basic module.

image.png.88e9602e4c1fc6952c73a6cfe20ff514.png

A clean installation of Prestashop will not add any overrides, some module must have been installed that broke the administration.

What is the reason that we cannot know the true information?

Sent you a private message.