CSV import errors after upgrade to 1.7.8.11

Hi

After upgrating to 1.7.8.11 i have got problems with csv import errors (can not save) after a certain amout of products. I have spoke with the hosting, and i have devided the import file into smaller sizes, but the same errors. It's like the import has reached a limit(?)

Attached is 25 of the products with import errors. Please have a look, if you can find any mistakes ( no <>;=#{} characters)

Serverinformation: Linux #1 SMP Thu Nov 23 15:58:18 UTC 2023 x86_64

Serversoftwarens version: Apache

PHP-version: 7.4.33

Memory limit: 2048M

Max. execution time: 300

Upload maks. file size: 1024M

Thank you!

CSV import errors.csv

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out regarding the CSV import errors you've encountered after upgrading to PrestaShop 1.7.8.11.

We understand the frustration you're experiencing and we're here to assist you. However, resolving CSV import issues often requires technical expertise to diagnose and address the underlying cause.

Given the complexity of the issue and the need for detailed troubleshooting, we recommend opening a support ticket through our official PrestaShop support platform at support.prestashop.com.
The technical experts will investigate the problem thoroughly and provide you with the necessary assistance to resolve it.

Please provide as much detail as possible when opening the support ticket, including the specific errors you're encountering, any recent changes made to your PrestaShop installation, and steps to replicate the issue if possible. This will help them diagnose the problem more efficiently.

I wish you an excellent day.

Kind regards