Issue with GLS Shipping Module - Shipping Code Not Generated and Different Label Template

Hello community,

I am facing a recent issue with the GLS Shipping module (version 3.5.0) on some PrestaShop stores that I am managing. I would like to share the situation and request suggestions to fix this problem.

Context:
I am managing stores that were already built and functioning normally. We use the GLS Shipping module to generate shipping labels for customers. Until recently, the process was smooth. When generating a label, the system automatically provided an order number, shipping number, shipping code, label PDF, and a link for tracking on the GLS website. Additionally, the shipping code was automatically sent to the customer, including a tracking link on parcelsapp.com.

Current Issue:
In recent orders, I noticed that the shipping code is not being generated, and the label template has changed. This is making it difficult to send the tracking code to the customer. Communication with GLS and shipping is normal; only the generation of the shipping code and label format are affected.

What I've Checked:

• I confirmed the settings of the GLS Shipping module and compared them with other installations that are still working correctly.

Questions:

• Any ideas on what could be causing this and how to fix it? (Note that I don't have much knowledge of PrestaShop)

Comparative Screenshots:

imagem.thumb.png.bce8da436e82a6a20293eca349ed513d.png

imagem.png.39a96913493674ae7866eee2300dd322.png

imagem.thumb.png.c091c20feff2b5fc3761fd3f2301eac2.pngimagem.png.d1c9ac8e7da159995429160a94a5cf5e.png