How to Script PHP API to send data from prestashop 1.7.8 to amazon seller central

Hello,

I have a problem :
I use PrestaShop 1.7.8 and I connected with Amazon seller central with a PrestaShop module.

I sell products in my amazon seller central, around 500 products.

everyday i receive around 25-30 orders from amazon in my prestashop store and i have to confirm the shipping of each amazon order manually in amazon seller central.

here is my question: how can I automate the confirmation of the sending of amazon orders using a php api script ?
please help me (please see image illustration)

When order status in prestashop is shipping, i want to confirm automatically in amazon seller central.

I've been looking for a solution for several days.
Thanks.

Sans-titrevvvcccc-1+-+Copie.jpg

Hello,

Do you know if Amazon seller central has an endpoint that lets you confirm the shipment?

I did a quick search and I found this: https://developer-docs.amazon.com/sp-api/docs/orders-api-v0-reference#confirmshipment

PrestaShop has a hook called 'actionOrderStatusPostUpdate', which is triggered each time the status of an order changes. You can register this hook in a custom module and each time this hook is called, you can check if the status is 'Expedie' and at that point call the Amazon endpoint to update the shipment in there as well.