Issue with Product Combination URLs not Loading Correct Combination in PrestaShop 8.1.3 with Warehouse Theme

MonTec

Hello PrestaShop Community,

I recently upgraded my store from PrestaShop 1.7 to 8.1.3 and switched to the Warehouse theme. I'm facing an issue where product combination URLs that previously loaded specific combinations now redirect to the default combination instead.

In PrestaShop 1.7, URLs formatted as https://mydomain.com/product/category/product-name#/combination-params would directly load the indicated combination, showing the correct price and data. However, in PrestaShop 8.1.3 with the Warehouse theme, the same URLs redirect to the default product combination.

Here are some specifics about my setup:

SEO and URLs module: Same module used in PrestaShop 1.7, updated for 8.1.3.

Compression and WebP module: Also updated for PrestaShop 8.1.3.

Theme: Switched from a custom theme in 1.7 to the "Warehouse" theme in 8.1.3.

I've checked theme and module compatibility and ensured all configurations are as recommended. Despite this, the issue with combination URLs persists.

I'm seeking advice on how to ensure that URLs with specific product combinations load correctly rather than redirecting to the default combination. Has anyone experienced a similar issue with the Warehouse theme or PrestaShop 8.1.3? Any insights or solutions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Edited by MonTec
error de traducción (see edit history)

Hello, we have been able to solve this problem. The reason for the error was a module, specifically SEO AUDIT from PrestaHero, but the developer has provided us with good support, and it is now resolved. The URLs of the combinations are now loading correctly.

Greetings to the entire community.

• Like 1