[SOLVED] Friendly pointer requested to debug error message in PrestaShop 1.7.6.1 (JXManufacturers.PHP)

Schlinker

Hi there, 

we have recently changed our hosting service and after this change, an error message shows up consistently, it says 

Warning on line 55 in file /data/sites/web/secondgategamescom/www/SGGShop/modules/jxmanufacturerblock/src/JXManufacturersPresenter.php
[2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

I have accessed the file but since I am not a programmer, I don't understand the code or how to fix the error message. I am sure it is fairly simple thing, maybe just a typo, but would need a pointer to implement the fix. I tried changing the == to = (kitchen logic, no programming background) but that didn't solve anything ;)

I attach screen shots of the error message and of the code in the PHP file.

Screenshot 2024-02-22 103626.png

Screenshot 2024-02-22 103657.png

Screenshot 2024-02-22 103718.png

12 minutes ago, Prestashop Addict said:

This is just a warning not a fatal error, change error level in php.ini or ask the author of this module to fix it.

Thank you! Knowing that this i just a warning is good to know.

I would love to follow your advice, however, being a noob I neither know how to "change the error level in php.ini" nor where to find the information of who the author of this module is. Could you help me with directions? THANKS once more.

51 minutes ago, Prestashop Addict said:

Changing php configuration depends on hosting. Are you on a dedicated server, shared server,do you have access to hosting parameters (Cpanel, Webmin...)?

We get our domain and hosting from a company called nominalia, I doubt we have a dedicated server. Yes, I have access to Cpanel, but wouldn't know where to change parameters there.

The Cpanel looks like this:

Screenshot 2024-02-22 121741.png

Screenshot 2024-02-22 121759.png

Thank you once more. So I found the place where I can change parameters.

I don't see a place where "error level" could be adjusted, or is it the one that says error_reporting? That's set to E_ALL, not sure what ~E_ALL would do.

image.png.5d2bad896f53d8631401fbccca403a82.png

1 minute ago, Prestashop Addict said:

In production server it's recommended to not display and it's not activated, so you normally shouldn't see. Are you in debug mode in PS? If so turn it off.

That was it!!!!! Thank you so much!

• Schlinker changed the title to [SOLVED] Friendly pointer requested to debug error message in PrestaShop 1.7.6.1 (JXManufacturers.PHP)