[SOLVED] Mail Alert module doesn't send mail for new order

tammeo83

HI,

installation of Prestashop 8.1.3, with original classic theme.

I don't receive a "new order" notification email even though everything seems to be set up correctly.

Testing from "Advanced Parameters- Email-Test your configuration" the emails are working correctly and I receive them at any address I try.

From the module:

Customers correctly receive all "product availability" notification and "order change" notification emails.

I correctly receive the "product not available" and "return" notifications, but not the "new order" notification.

On the Advanced Parameters - Email page, all the emails are there, including those relating to new orders, but they do not reach the emails entered in the form (I have tried several).

I tried resetting, deleting and installing different releases of the module but nothing.

I also tried to look at the sql tables and the ftp folders relating to the module and the emails but everything seems ok.

Any suggestion ?

Many Thx

Edited by tammeo83 (see edit history)

Thanks for the reply Prestashop Addict.

Yes confirm already check in spam, also In different mail accounts. But there is no new order mails.

It is quite strange that the other notification (starting from the same module and with the same recipient)  "product not available" and "return" are working well.

il y a 6 minutes, tammeo83 a dit :

Thanks for the reply Prestashop Addict.

Yes confirm already check in spam, also In different mail accounts. But there is no new order mails.

It is quite strange that the other notification (starting from the same module and with the same recipient)  "product not available" and "return" are working well.

Yes strange, can you check by adding several mails in new order notification.

27 minutes ago, Prestashop Addict said:

Very strange, do you have access to php log server?  If so, activate debug mode, and check error log file.

Honestly I'm not an advanced user able to check in a proper way the debug mode.

In any case looking at the log in BO I have these messages but honestly I don't know if it is linked to the problem.

"Module ps_emailalerts has no vendor folder"

"Protect vendor folder in module ps_emailalerts"

In the php log file I cannot find any strange message/error linked to mail.

In any case making some test it seems that if I try to make an order with a mail of the same domain (domain www.piccocentermotor.it, store mail [email protected], test mail [email protected]) everithing works well.

I asked to hosting provider if is there something that blocks the email for some reason but I've no reply at the moment.

• tammeo83 changed the title to [SOLVED] Mail Alert module doesn't send mail for new order