Unable to generate a URL for the named route "admin_security" as such route does not exist.

emosolo

I moved my site from one server to another server.  Copied the files, checked file ownership, checked file permissions, imported the old database with zero errors.

I can see the front end which is in maintenance mode at the moment, however cannot see the backend as I get the http 500 error above.

I am now running in an staging environment so the live shop can carry on whilst i get help figuring this problem out. I have updated the base URLS in the staging DB.  Note that I have succesfully moved 3 other presta sites without any issues and they are all running well.

Prestashop 1.7.7.8 PHP 7.3

ERROR:

Symfony\Component\Routing\Exception\RouteNotFoundException

in var/cache/dev/appDevDebugProjectContainerUrlGenerator.php (line 606)

appDevDebugProjectContainerUrlGenerator->generate('admin_security', array(), 1)in vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Routing/Router.php (line 240)

Router->generate('admin_security', array(), 1)in src/PrestaShopBundle/Service/Routing/Router.php (line 67)

// Do not generate token each time we want to generate a route for a user

if (!isset($this->tokens[$username])) {

$this->tokens[$username] = $this->tokenManager->getToken($username)->getValue();

}

$url = parent::generate($name, $parameters, $referenceType);

return self::generateTokenizedUrl($url, $this->tokens[$username]);

}

public function setTokenManager(CsrfTokenManager $tokenManager)

Router->generate('admin_security')in classes/Link.php (line 881)

LinkCore->getTabLink(array('id_tab' => '351', 'id_parent' => '350', 'position' => '1', 'module' => '', 'class_name' => 'AdminSecurity', 'route_name' => 'admin_security', 'active' => '1', 'enabled' => '1', 'icon' => null, 'wording' => 'Security', 'wording_domain' => 'Admin.Navigation.Menu', 'name' => 'Security'))in classes/controller/AdminController.php (line 2126)

AdminControllerCore->getTabs('350', 3)in classes/controller/AdminController.php (line 2127)

AdminControllerCore->getTabs('103', 2)in classes/controller/AdminController.php (line 2127)

AdminControllerCore->getTabs('80', 1)in classes/controller/AdminController.php (line 2127)

AdminControllerCore->getTabs()in classes/controller/AdminController.php (line 2002)

AdminControllerCore->initHeader()in classes/controller/Controller.php (line 302)

ControllerCore->run()in classes/Dispatcher.php (line 525)

DispatcherCore->dispatch()in AdminURL/Admin/index.php (line 93)

Any assistance would be greatly appriciated!

Edited by emosolo (see edit history)

Hi,

Please first try to manually clear the cache by deleting the contents of the /var/cache/ directory within your PrestaShop installation. Since you're encountering this in the dev and prod environment (var/cache/dev/ & var/cache/prod/), after clearing the cache, try accessing the backend again.

54 minutes ago, Prestashop Addict said:

Hi, test in a private navigation in browser, maybe a cookie issue with IP address. If it works, delete all cookies and data of your domain in browsers.

Private browser and cache cleared firefox, chrome and edge.
Cache Deleted etc

Please first try to manually clear the cache by deleting the contents of the /var/cache/ directory within your PrestaShop installation. Since you're encountering this in the dev and prod environment (var/cache/dev/ & var/cache/prod/), after clearing the cache, try accessing the backend again.

I clear the physical cache before the transfer to reduce transfert time.  Renamed the /var/cache folder also to try again.  Also set force compile and no cache enabled.

Thanks for the ideas so far, please keep them ideas coming.