Detailed product page (without tabs)

Vesper

Thank You both! 

When using an addon like Creative Elements, does it modify the structure of the original Products table in Prestashop, or does it only create tables related to Products?
I say this because I would like as much compatibility as possible between my website (v 8.1) and another related website (v 1.7) to be able to move products from one to the other.

Thank you very much for your comments. They are very useful.

Regards 

1 hour ago, Prestashop Addict said:

Hi, you can change it in the theme with html/css.

Hello! I think there is a numbers of characters limitation in the description field of a product, right?  I want to write more.

Can You explain your solution a litte bit more ? pleaseee

Thanks

For product sheets, you can work in 3 areas: 

By product: 
- Modify the description with the module, which lets you create layout columns only from the "descriptions" field, which will be displayed in the same position as your description.
- Add content to the product page footer if you don't want to use the description field.

And for all products, you can modify the layout of your product sheets, and you can completely change the location of the add to cart button, product images etc...

The best thing is to watch their videos on youtube to get an idea.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, GekkodeFR said:

be careful though, you'll still need to learn how to use the module and master it, but thanks to this module, you can create complex page layouts without any knowledge of html/css.

Thanks! Merci!

Do you think it changes the internal structure of the Products table?