category and sub-category images not showing

hogo20

hello everyone 

In PrestaShop 8.1.3 category and sub-category images not showing. This problem is not related to the theme because by changing the theme this problem still existed. 

New installation PS 8.1.3 is Ok, But I don't know what's wrong with my site. maybe I got hacked somehow.

I looked at the same problem that PrestaShop users mentioned earlier, but I couldn't find an answer. 

I put the front page picture and the code page. If anyone knows, I would be grateful to guide you.

۲۰۲۴۰۲۱۵_۲۱۱۶۵۴.jpg

Screenshot_۲۰۲۴۰۲۱۵-۲۱۲۰۱۹_Kiwi Browser.jpg

Hello again. 

After turnovers, I noticed that by disabling URL friendly in "shop parameters >teraffic and seo" ,  category and sub-category images were displayed well.

I remove .htaccess on PrestaShop root, clear cache, and enable url friendly. problem appears again! 

Now I have 2 option:

1- disable url friendly,To have categories images. 

2- enable url friendly and good link for seo but not show category images 

I prefer 2 butI 'm still searching. 

Edited by hogo20 (see edit history)

hello frinds

After a lot of effort, I realized that Module Mypresta pretty clean URLs 2.9.4 was not working properly.

It worked well before، but now it didn't work on PrestaShop 8.1.3. I delete it and my problem was solved.

I suggest that if you encounter such problems, disable the modules one by one until the cause of the error is known. Most of the time، the side modules are problematic. 

Screenshot_۲۰۲۴۰۲۱۶-۰۱۱۰۴۴_Kiwi Browser.jpg