Translation Challenges in Email Communication

williambyersss

Dear Team,
I want to express my gratitude for the amazing module you have provided. I have successfully installed two languages, Spanish and English, in my store. However, I have encountered a slight issue with the email communication. While the subject of the email and the product descriptions are correctly displayed in the respective language, I have noticed that the body of the message consistently appears in English.
I have diligently organized the Emails folder, ensuring separate GB and ES folders for the translated files.
I would greatly appreciate your assistance in resolving this matter. Your expertise and support are highly valued.
Thank you kindly!

Edited by williambyersss (see edit history)

Thank you for your kind words about our module and for successfully installing multiple languages in your store. I apologize for the inconvenience with the email communication. To resolve the issue of the email body consistently appearing in English, please ensure that the email translations are properly set up. Check if the email translations for both Spanish and English have been imported correctly in the backoffice translation tool. Also, make sure that the objects in the email templates have been appropriately translated. If the issue persists, please let us know, and we will provide further assistance to ensure seamless communication in both languages. Your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us, and we appreciate your trust in our expertise and support.