Problem backend after update 1.7.6.5 to 1.7.8.11

Hi everyone,
I have a problem with the backend of my store since the update 1.7.6.5 to 1.7.8.11.
It seems to be that the update is missed some tables (mod796_feature_flag ?) in the database, is there a way to fix this?
I can't log in to the backend, and I get error from many pages, like the product pages, modules pages (...)

An exception occurred while executing 'SELECT t0.id_feature_flag AS id_feature_flag_1, t0.name AS name_2, t0.state AS state_3, t0.label_wording AS label_wording_4, t0.label_domain AS label_domain_5, t0.description_wording AS description_wording_6, t0.description_domain AS description_domain_7, t0.stability AS stability_8 FROM mod796_feature_flag t0 WHERE t0.name = ? LIMIT 1' with params ["catalog_price_rule"]: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'aubrindaqp755.mod796_feature_flag' doesn't exist
[Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\TableNotFoundException 0]

I hope someone can help me with this, I have no idea how to solve the problem.

Thanks

Edited by Alka007
put error in Quote (see edit history)

May be their is a link, with this error I got from 1-Click Upgrade module, when upgrade was done ?

[INTERNAL] /home/aubrindaqp/www/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Compiler/DefinitionErrorExceptionPass.php line 54 - Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Exception\RuntimeException: You have requested a non-existent parameter "api_private_key". #0 /home/aubrindaqp/www/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Compiler/AbstractRecursivePass.php(83): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Compiler\DefinitionErrorExceptionPass->processValue(Object(Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Definition), true) #1 /home/aubrindaqp/www/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Compiler/DefinitionErrorExceptionPass.php(32): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Compiler\AbstractRecursivePass->processValue(Array, true) #2 /home/aubrindaqp/www/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Compiler/AbstractRecursivePass.php(47): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Compiler\DefinitionErrorExceptionPass->processValue(Array, true) #3 /home/aubrindaqp/www/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Compiler/Compiler.php(94): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Compiler\AbstractRecursivePass->process(Object(Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ContainerBuilder)) #4 /home/aubrindaqp/www/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/ContainerBuilder.php(762): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Compiler\Compiler->compile(Object(Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ContainerBuilder)) #5 /home/aubrindaqp/www/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/HttpKernel/Kernel.php(594): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ContainerBuilder->compile() #6 /home/aubrindaqp/www/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/HttpKernel/Kernel.php(136): Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Kernel->initializeContainer() #7 /home/aubrindaqp/www/app/AppKernel.php(96): Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Kernel->boot() #8 /home/aubrindaqp/www/modules/autoupgrade/classes/UpgradeTools/SymfonyAdapter.php(76): AppKernel->boot() #9 /home/aubrindaqp/www/modules/autoupgrade/classes/UpgradeTools/CoreUpgrader/CoreUpgrader80.php(45): PrestaShop\Module\AutoUpgrade\UpgradeTools\SymfonyAdapter->initAppKernel() #10 /home/aubrindaqp/www/modules/autoupgrade/classes/UpgradeTools/CoreUpgrader/CoreUpgrader.php(88): PrestaShop\Module\AutoUpgrade\UpgradeTools\CoreUpgrader\CoreUpgrader80->initConstants() #11 /home/aubrindaqp/www/modules/autoupgrade/classes/UpgradeTools/CoreUpgrader/CoreUpgrader81.php(46): PrestaShop\Module\AutoUpgrade\UpgradeTools\CoreUpgrader\CoreUpgrader->doUpgrade() #12 /home/aubrindaqp/www/modules/autoupgrade/classes/TaskRunner/Upgrade/UpgradeDb.php(41): PrestaShop\Module\AutoUpgrade\UpgradeTools\CoreUpgrader\CoreUpgrader81->doUpgrade() #13 /home/aubrindaqp/www/admin8135/autoupgrade/ajax-upgradetab.php(53): PrestaShop\Module\AutoUpgrade\TaskRunner\Upgrade\UpgradeDb->run() #14 {main}

When I watched log (in autoupgrade/tmp) I think upgrade is crashed during process operation.

So I made a rollback with cli-rollback.php and I succeeded to restore my shop in 1.7.6.5 version.

I will try again the migration and give you news later