When you select a colour you will see the whole colour combination of that item that has that colour, instead of just the items that have that colour.

shortcode

Hello,
I am making changes in a prestashop 1.7.8 station and my client tells me that the sidebar filter where I make filters of colours and sizes does not work, it seems that when I choose a specific colour results in the display the rest of the colours of the same garments and others instead of only those of the selected colour, also happens if I choose sizes returns all sizes whether chosen or not, and if you do not have stock also returns it. We understand that it is a problem of the module Search by facets but we have reviewed all its configuration and it is correct, I can not find anything about this in any resolution forum, there are some references about it but no solution to the effect, please any resolution of someone who has had this same problem.
Thank you and best regards.

Filtro_color.png

Edited by shortcode (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Prestashop Addict said:

Thank you for your prompt response, 

So it is, all the categories are selected and I have deleted both the cache by the performance page and the prod folder inside httpdocs

->var->cache->prod and it is still the same, it does not discriminate the colors by the filter, you can check it in the URL https://unixence.com/es/59-chaquetas.

I attach image of configuration of faceted search so that you can evaluate it.

I ask for any other idea please, Thanks again and best regards.

Capture_faceted_search1.png

Capture_faceted_search2.png

Thanks for your answer again, yes I deleted that cache from the same module Search by facets and it is still the same, I deleted cache on all sides to not leave me anything pending and it is still the same, this is normal, can you think of another idea of what this could be?

Thanks again and best regards

Hello,
I need to solve this problem produced by the module searches by facets, is there any kind of compatibility of this module with prestashop version 1.7.8, the filter by colors and by prices do not work as it should, any idea please.....

Thank you for your prompt response,

Yes, in fact as I have already pointed out, I downloaded from Github the latest version of this module, the one I had already installed I deactivated it and renamed by ftp the file name, then I installed the version downloaded from Github and activated it, it caught again all the configuration that was already there but still the same, it does not filter as it has to do neither the sizes nor the colors and then there are things like the scroll bar of the price filter that hides it. There must be some incompatibility with the template set, or with some other active module, I do not know, it occurs to me ....
Greetings