PrestaShop 1.7.8.9 - Modul Kickflip - In Module Manager the name is Mycustomizer

Fitness21

0. I have the Apparel theme. I just re-edited it, checked it on my phone, and now I can't see the categories anymore. When I click on the menu lines, Gmail appears and says Touch to see results. Is there anything else I can do? Please help See last picture. The logo isn't visible either... I've sorted out the part with the logo and the menu on the phone. I had placed the code of a YouTube video in the product category in the source code of the description. Ironically, now the video was visible, but I couldn't see the menu and logo on my phone. I deleted the code, and now it's visible again. I don't understand anymore.

1. I'm not good with websites, but I managed to install PrestaShop, I managed to install some free modules, for example WhatsApp. I took a module called KickFlip - Mycustomizer. When I'm on a product and I see the pictures, right underneath it says "customize" (which is the module). All good until now. I don't know how to do it and which version is the simplest to change the name from "customize" to "personalization". "Personalization" means "customize" in English. I played around with preferences-translations, I don't know what to do, what to choose. Maybe you can help me, please.

2. One more thing, when I try to add a YouTube link to a product description, under "insert and add video", it gives me this error: "The description_short field (Romanian) is invalid." What should I do?

3. One more issue would be the following: I added a product with 3 color variants: white, black, and red. Each picture is correctly set for each product individually, but only on the computer. When I'm on, for example, the white blouse product and click on the black color to see the product in black, the first picture remains the one from the white product. I don't know why.

4. Searching for a free module that displays the time remaining until the end of a campaign, etc., I came across Hot Deals Pro. I installed it, it appears on the bottom of the site, but the time doesn't show up. I don't know how to set it.

I apologize, maybe I asked too many questions, I tried to learn, I succeeded with some, with others not.

Thank you all and I will come back with more questions. I have a lot to learn.

sitepoza1produs.png

pozaprodus2.png

pozaprodus3.png

pozaprodus4.png

pozeproduse6.png

produsehotdealstimerproduct.png

hotdealsproducttimer.png

imagecategorii.jpg

Edited by Fitness21 (see edit history)