How to send order confirmation email after the payment is confirmed?

MrSteeiii

I do not find settings that can change the behavior of when the order confirmation is sent.

When someone pays with a payment module, an order confirmation is sent when they are redirected to the payment provider, before the order confirmation page.

I was searching the web like crazy and found that a lot of people have had this problem for years, but I did not find any solution. How is this even possible and how can I fix this problem?

Hello,

If the order confirmation email is being sent before the customer reaches the order confirmation page in PrestaShop:

Check the settings of the payment module for order confirmation options.

Review hooks and events used by the payment module during the payment process.

Look for overrides or custom modifications in your PrestaShop installation.

Check for updates for PrestaShop, installed modules, and the payment module.

Enable debugging in PrestaShop to identify any issues with the execution flow.

Check order status configuration if there isn't another status that is used as order confirmation and also triggers the emails.

Have a nice day

16 hours ago, SeifF said:

Hello,

If the order confirmation email is being sent before the customer reaches the order confirmation page in PrestaShop:

Check the settings of the payment module for order confirmation options.

Review hooks and events used by the payment module during the payment process.

Look for overrides or custom modifications in your PrestaShop installation.

Check for updates for PrestaShop, installed modules, and the payment module.

Enable debugging in PrestaShop to identify any issues with the execution flow.

Check order status configuration if there isn't another status that is used as order confirmation and also triggers the emails.

Have a nice day

The payment provider told me that they do not send any emails from the module and that this is a default Prestashop behavior. 

There is no such option in status, order_conf mail sending is hard coded in to the PrestaShop and to stop sending it I can remove the code from /classes/paymentModule.php, but it will only stop sending it. In order status page I can select the order_conf template in the Payment Accepted status, but then when the customer is getting an email there is no data in it, and all information is displayed like that {name} {total} {prdoduct} and so on. So I do not get how you guys do it I am using version of Prestashop 8.1.1

Thanks for the reply.

Can someone help us with that ? 

I have the same issue. Order_conf is send with every payment method. I would like to keep it for my wire payment but no for my papypal payment but the ondly way to do that is to create new status and disable the code but when you do that, there is no more data and the {} are unchanged... 

• Like 1