Editing pages (about us,delivery,legal notices.....etc)

Dimitar Name

I have edited this pages a while a go but unfortunately last night i have faced that the back office not letting me edit the page information that i have putted before. I have three languages English, Bulgarian, Russian. The weird thing is that the only language that is letting me to do any changes is English. I have clear the cache no changes, turn on the debugging no errors. 

Hope there will be some way to fix that. Thank you! 

Screenshot 2024-02-05 114039.png

Screenshot 2024-02-05 114055.png

Screenshot 2024-02-05 114106.png

Hello again guys ill drop the solution that i found on my self by digging the google. 
The problem was already discussed in other  topic  The solution is to go and download (Advanced Tiny MCE: TinyMCE Editor With Full Options)
then you must find the file with name tinymce.min.js . Then go to Prestashop files and search it there as well (can't tell where to find it now because i have used the searching option) MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOAD THE FILE FROM YOUR ORIGINAL PRESTSHOP INSTALLATION!!! 

Now when you have your original file downloaded and on a safe place upload and test to check if the issue persist. 

I don't take any responsibility for any issues after doing that fix. For me worked without issue.