Receive all messages from SAV back office to my mailbox directly prestashop 1.7.8.8

dupont max

Hello everyone

I have one problem in prestashop 1.7.8.8,

I want to receive all messages from SAV back office to my mailbox directly prestashop 1.7.8.8

So when i have one message from contact page or from order message customer, i want to receive one copy of message in my mailbox

How can i do this ? (see picture represent)

Thanks.

Sans-kktitre-1.jpg

Hello,

To set up email notifications for messages from your PrestaShop 1.7.8.8 store, including messages from the contact page or customer order messages, you can follow these steps:

Configure Email Settings:

Go to "Advanced Parameters" > "E-mail" in the left sidebar.

Ensure that your "E-mail delivery method" is set up correctly. You might be using the PHP mail() function or an SMTP server.

Enable Notifications:

In the same "Advanced Parameters" section, click on "E-mails."

Find the "Contact form" and "Customer" sections.

Make sure that the checkboxes for "Send an email to the customer when their message is viewed" are checked.

Check Your Email Configuration:

Make sure that your store's email address is configured correctly. Go to "Shop Parameters" > "Contact" and check the email address in the "Contact details" section.

Test the Contact Form:

Test the contact form on your website to ensure that you receive email notifications for messages submitted through the contact page.

Check Order Message Notifications:

For order messages, make sure that your customers are adding messages through the order process and that you are receiving notifications.

Set Up Forwarding (if needed):

If you want to forward these emails to another mailbox, you might need to set up email forwarding in your email provider's settings. This is typically done outside of PrestaShop, directly in your email service provider's settings.

Check Spam Folder:

Sometimes, emails may end up in the spam folder. Check both your regular inbox and spam folder to ensure you're not missing any messages.

Review Email Logs (if available):

If your hosting provider offers email logs, review them to see if there are any issues with the email delivery.

Have a nice day.

• 4 weeks later...