Stripe Module - Price reduction based on customer group

Hello , 

I'm using the stripe module in my website , I need to take 50% off of the price of a product based on the user group 

for example : 
the product costs 100$ , if the customer is of group A they will buy it for full price (stripe will "take" 100$ ) 

if the customer is of group B they get a 50% reduction (stripe will only "take" 50$ ) 

The product is a standard product with combinations , I'm using it to sell subscriptions with each combination corresponding to a subscription pack , I have synced each pack with the prices from stripe and they are set as recurring payments.
I have added the price reduction on the product page for the user group and although it's working , after payment I noticed that stripe is taking the full amount ( the price originally set in stripe ) meaning that if the product costs 100$ ( as I have set it up in stripe ) , the product price will be displayed as 50$ in the website but the price that stripe will "take" will be for 100$. 

there's nothing in the module configuration about price reductions or promo codes , how can I implement this ?  

I apologize if it's not well explained , I can try to explain it further if needed.

Edited by kaminske (see edit history)